Today, we'd like to share Zanola's work with Duenke Family Properties.
Duenke Family Properties is a family-owned residential and commercial real estate company located at the Lake of the Ozarks. Three generations strong, the Duenke family continues to uphold the company goals to provide innovative, modern real estate solutions, while maintaining sensitivity to the environment and a connection to the community.
We have had the pleasure of working with Duenke Family Properties on various site and demographics studies, both commercial and residential. Following are examples of what Zanola has created for Duenke Family Properties' greatest success:
- C-Store Site Analysis - This study assessed the viability of a proposed gas station/convenience store near the intersection of KK and Highway 54 in Osage Beach, Missouri. The analysis included site mapping; demographics review; competitive review; housing development; and economic indicators, such as past and forecast tourism-related expenditures, sales tax revenues, highway improvement outlook plans, traffic projections, and population projections.
- Apartment Community Demand Discovery - This analysis determined opportunities for a new apartment community development on Duenke Enterprises' properties. The study included demographics reviews, apartment community supply and demand review, competitive review, area employers sample survey, and an apartment development conceptual preview.
- Lake of the Ozarks Economic and Tourism Overview - This study covered an overview of tourism, housing, and employment data; Lake of the Ozarks area expenditures and sales tax revenues; highway improvement mapping and traffic count outlook; demographics review; and development undersupply and potential opportunities; to provide a centralized commerce development forecast so that the data would be on hand for use in any future studies or research.
- Market Study and Opportunity Discovery - This study determined real estate market needs for the foreseeable future and projected how each Duenke property could be positioned for anticipated demand. The study and discovery included comparing demographics demand with foreseen supply of homes, developed lots, undeveloped land, and commercial/retail development.
- Senior Housing Demand Discovery - The purpose of this study was to provide summarized research to understand senior housing demands for Duenke Enterprises' Oak Vista property and nearby areas in Camden County, Missouri. The study identified demand opportunities for development throughout Camden County, based on Nielsen Claritas demographics data, existing publicly-available research, client-provided research assistance, and relevant field research.
- Dedicated Site Review Commentary - This site review provided an overview of Duenke Enterprises' current real estate holdings, commented on the general market outlook for Duenke's real estate, and recommended next steps and actions to stabilize Duenke's current values and maximize potential values for future sale. For this commentary, Joe conducted multiple visits to all real estate owned by Duenke Enterprises and evaluated current MarketGraphics® research relevant to Duenke Enterprises' real estate holdings.
We are very excited for our continued work with Duenke Family Properties! Keep watching Duenke Enterprises - together, we're moving the market!